If today you think that the only benefit of the spa is relaxation, surely we will surprise you with everything we have to tell you. You will discover once and for all what are the benefits of the spa in your wellbeing.
We will talk about the different facilities of a spa and its different contributions to your health. Also, we will also give you recommendations to learn how to use them correctly. Are you going to stay without knowing it? We suggest visiting Best Facials in Manhattan.
Benefits of the spa for the body and health
The time has come to know what happens in your body when you submerge in a jacuzzi, when you enter the saunas or when you pass under the different jets of the whirlpool.
The stress accompanies us in the routine, and that is why we must be careful to have a better quality of life. The spa is a good option to relax and let the day-to-day worries disappear. Visit Waxing in NYC to get the best care of waxing.
Difference between the Turkish bath and sauna
We started with two of the most typical facilities of a spa: the sauna, and the Turkish bath. Are you clear about your differences? We’ll tell you briefly:
When we talk about the sauna, we usually refer to the dry sauna or Finnish sauna. Its main characteristic is a dry heat. The temperature inside oscillates between 80 ° and 100 °.
The Turkish bath is also known as a hammam or Arabic bath. It is characterized by moist heat. In this case, the protagonist is water vapor. The temperature is usually above 40º without ever exceeding 70º.
Benefits of the Turkish bath in the spa
- Deep cleansing of the skin. The heat opens the pores and removes impurities, toxins, and bacteria.
- Tones relax and provide elasticity to the skin.
- Provides hydration and softness to the skin.
- Helps correct cellulite with the elimination of fat nodules.
- Regulates the pressure and frees the airways helping nasal decongestion.
- Activates blood circulation.
- Improves headaches.
- Reduces arthritis by relaxing the joints.
- Reduces stress.
Recommendation of time: maximum 10-15 minutes.
The idea is to lie down so that the whole body is at the same temperature. It is recommended not to talk. Breathe through the mouth and not through the nose. It is not advisable to go on an empty stomach or after drinking alcohol. When finished, it is important to drink enough water due to the loss of fluids due to perspiration. It is not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart problems.
Benefits of the sauna in the spa
Surely, when you think of a spa the first thing that comes to your mind is a large heated pool with different jets like the swan neck. The waterfall or the underwater jets (submerged jets).
The hydrotherapy is simply a method that is based on the healing properties of water in our body. The jets of water that you will find in the pools of the spas have these benefits:
Benefits of jet spa
- The jets in the legs act on organs such as the bladder and bowel.
- The jets in the chest and back affect the lungs, heart or even the liver.
- The jets in the head repel in ocular and auditory ailments.
- Relieve muscular tensions thanks to water pressure.
- They stimulate blood circulation.
Benefits of the jacuzzi and whirlpool
The jacuzzi is a hot tub with jets of hot water under pressure, thus producing the famous bubbling. Its benefits for the body are:
- Calms muscle pain because muscle tension is reduced.
- Activates blood circulation.
- Relieves headaches.
- Provide a sense of general well-being that benefits the mind.
- Helps to prevent anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
- Warm water also helps open pores and eliminates toxins from the skin.
Recommendation of time: maximum 15-20 minutes.
Bring your hair up. Before entering you must take a shower beforehand. It is not recommended to use the Jacuzzi in case of feeling tired to avoid falling asleep or faint. It is not advisable for pregnant women, people with heart problems, high blood pressure, diabetes or children under 12 years of age.
Benefits of drinking tea or juice in spa
Tea has multiple benefits for our body. The simple fact of taking it at the end of the spa helps to complete a relaxing session in style.
- Provides hydration.
- Contains antioxidants that help cell regeneration and repair.
- Help the immune system.
- Reduces stress.
What is the ideal route for a spa?
Did you know that there is always a recommended to enjoy a spa? The correct use of your facilities will bring many benefits to your health. We tell you in a few simple steps:
- The first thing is always to go through the showers to begin to accustom the body to contact with water.
- Afterward, you can try the hydromassage pool and jacuzzi.
- To take better care of the skin, it is advisable to go through the sauna and the Turkish bath.
- Next, it is recommended to go through a cold shower or the ice bath. So that, the temperature activates the circulation and provides a feeling of well-being.
- Below is a good time to discover other facilities such as the prediluvian and showers of essential oils or Scottish, among others.
- To finish the circuit, it is best to relax in thermal loungers or a resting room. Also, it is a good opportunity to drink tea or hydrate with water or juice.
From now on, every time you go to a spa, you will know what each installation brings, and it will make you feel even better. Also, you can share it with whoever accompanies you to do together with the most recommended tour of the spa circuit. Would you like to explain to us some experience that you have lived in a spa? Leave us in a comment!